Verifying and Updating Student and Parent/Guardian Information in Skyward and Skylert Information Systems
Is your Skyward and Skylert information up-to-date? Be sure to verify or update your Student and Parent/Guardian information and email address today!
- Any Family/Guardian associated to a student has the ability to setup and make changes to his or her own Skylert contact information.
- When updating emergency contacts, use the contact's legal name (no nicknames).
- Your address CANNOT be changed online; you MUST visit your child's school and show appropriate proof of residency.
- Do NOT use comment boxes to ask for special phone numbers or special e-mail addresses to be used in specific situations; special requests when related to mass contact situations cannot be accommodated. Place all of your phone numbers and e-mail addresses in the Skylert boxes for those purposes.
- Skyward does NOT maintain daycare information. So, parents are reminded to contact their child's school with daycare information prior to the end of July.
- If you do not have your Skyward Family Access logon information, please contact the office at your child(ren)'s school.
How to enter or change your registered e-mail address (click here for PDF instructions).